Hi, I’m Lynne – a proud Design Team Member of The Stamping Chef not to mention Sous Chef!!! Today is my first cooking program which I’m thrilled to be doing and hope you enjoy!! What better digi to use for our first cooking project than Here is the Chef!!
“Here is the Chef” was made into an interactive card for my sweetie for Valentine’s Day. Sew, let’s spice things up and show you how it was made!
Now, for the recipe:
- chef was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers along additional shading with Prisma Colored Pencils
- pants were colored with black gel pen as it was easier to make it look more like the checker pattern
- coat, hat, and salt shaker were just shaded and colored around the edges
- card was cut using DCWV The Sweet Stack paper cut 6 x 12 inches and then scored at 6-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- edges were rounded with round corner punch
- recipe cards were cut from page 32 using Cricut From My Kitchen Cartridge at 2-inches and then hole-punched on the upper left part of the tab using white Recollections card stock
- the words “spice”, “blend”, “whip”, and “blend” were also cut using From My Kitchen Cartridge at 1.75 inches using black Recollections card stock
- “let’s” and “things up” were cut using Make The Cut Partridge font, joined and welded
- hole was punched approximately 1.5 inches in and 3-inches to attach the cute little red heart brad to slide the recipe cards
- “things up” were put on the inside of the card as the sentiment
What a fun little Valentine Card which I hope you enjoyed. Please, leave comments as to how I could better improve doing tutorials…..
Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship
Lynne, Sous Chef