Hi, its Lynne again with today’s cooking recipe for The Stamping Chef is “Don’t Be Sad“. With the kind of week, I’ve had – I thought this was very appropriate and decided to do it in very muted colors and shades of grey with just a splash of soft pink
- card was cut 5.5 x 11-inches and scored at 5.5 inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- edges were rounded with my multiple hearts round corner punch
- tear drops were cut using Make the Cut
- Glossy Accents were added to the tear drops along with a tear coming from Sad’s face
- Sad was puff-dotted on the card along with the three (3) smaller tear drops
- hearts were outlined with chalk on the corners to finish
Thanks for stopping by for today’s recipe and stay-tuned for another new recipe next Thursday!!!!