Thursday Tutorial Hi friends, Sandy here with another Thursday tutorial for The Stamping Chef and featuring the Chef’s digi-stamps.
A couple of weeks ago I posted a card for TSC and got a couple of requests on how to do the criss-cross fancy fold. Here is the card that I did featuring BABYDOLL (she is a freebie at TSC store)….
As you can see, the front folds are cut at an angle and open to reveal the cute image and sentiments.
So lets get started…
- start with a 12×12 double side card stock
- cut in half, giving you 2 pieces of 6×12 card bases
- score at 4″ and 8″ horizontally
- now the card magic… measure down 4″ and lightly pencil mark along the outside edge
- flip and do the other side, measuring down 4″
- using your paper trimmer, place your paper diagonal on the trimmer lining up the 4″ score line at the top with the now 4″ pencil mark on the side and cut
- that’s all there is to it, a very easy card to make
- For this card, I did it a little different than the first one
- I place adhesive along on side and bottom of card and folded making it a criss-cross envelop
- using a border punch, paper flowers and the scrap triangles, added a little embellishment to the front
- the mat sizes are… 3.75″x 5″ (white), 3.5″x 4.5″ (pink), circle with digi stamp is 3.5″ big
- digital stamp used is All Girl (she is a part of the “Expresso Yourself” line found HERE)
Hope you liked this quick and easy card project. We would love for you to follow The Stamping Chef Blog and see the new releases along with the current challenge (animals/pets) that we are having. Also if you want to hop over to The Stamping Chef Store there is a current t-shirt promotion going on right now!
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,