Today Krista created this awesome card for you.
Want to know how she did it?!
Follow her steps!
Tent Topper Card
- 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ piece of cardstock for card base
- Scor-Pal™, or other scoring tool
- Scor-Tape™, or other strong adhesive
- Additional cardstock for your main image and card front
- Patterned Paper for your card front
Score your 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ piece of cardstock at 4 1/4″.
Fold cardstock at score line to create your card base.
The fold is going to be to the top.
Decorate your card front with additional cardstock, patterned paper and embellishments.
Leave room on the top to add your focal point.
Stamp, color and layer your main image.
Add Scor-Tape™ to the lower half of the back of your image.
Line up your card front at 5 1/2″ either on your Scor-Pal™ or your grid paper.
Adhere your main image so that the top of the image will line up with 0″ to create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card.
Now your card is finished!