TUTORIAL COLORING IN INKED DISTRESS AND WITH PENCILS CHALK
- Prepare your material:
– Brushes: a fine and a bigger one. Personally, I use brushes with reservoir.
– Your ink Distress.
– Your box of pencils chalk.
– An acrylic block.
- Prepare your image
- 3.Begin by diluting with some ink “Distress Tattered Rose” with some water and recover all the surfaces representing the skin of your character.
4. With your fine brush, put some ink “Distress Walnut Stain” not diluted on the lines of hair.
5. Put a little water on your brush then diluted a little ink “Distress Tea Dye”. Pass with this brush on all the hair. Do not add ink! That will allow to have more clear reflections.
6. Prepare your pencils chalk. Take the one which you need. For my part, I choose the pink.
6.Prepare your pencils chalk. Take the one which you need. For my part, I choose the pink.
7. Cross withyour pencil chalk on the edges of the zone to color ( the dress). These zones will be the darkest once the ended coloring.
8. Moisten your brush and go back on your lines of chalk by making small circular movements “to pull” well the chalk inward. It gives you more clear reflections to certain places. Continue until the obtaining of the effect for which you wish.
9. Make the same thing with the other zones of your image.
10. Once your image is very dry, rub delicately with a piece of “Scottex”.